In order to expand our business to even further corners of the globe and to provide our clients with more satisfactory service, CMA has now entered the metal market and is now offering a wide range of products regarding information on the London Metal Exchange, or LME. Established in London in 1877, LME is the primary market for a variety of metals and a forum for metal traders to predict future prices for their trading.
As an official vendor of the London Metal Exchange, we're expanding our existing services in order to provide information on various metals in the market. This move will allow our customers to receive another source of potential revenue by dealing through the market with us.
Our services that we are providing in LME are:
- Real time, end of day, and delayed LME data straight from the source
- Access to LME products, including precious, non-ferrous, and minor metals, through our web application, datafeed or terminal base
- Access to our world wide exchanges
- Warehouse information on LME
- Extensive historical data
- Mobile functionality